Sunday, December 07, 2003

A VERY BERNIE WEEKEND

I did not manage to accomplish much this weekend errand-wise, however I did accomplish feeling closer to Bernie. This is important. I have not spent so much time with "anyone" in many years. We did this quite by accident...yet, it was time. We spent many hours together, days....and I felt comfortable with him and his daughter, never uneasy or strange, even in the most messy or compromising of situations. His dog even gets along with my cat (s). Its easy. I like that. He seems to know intuatively the right thing to say and do to make me feel loved and cared for. I love to listen to him talk. How he lights up when hes passionate about what he is saying. How he smiles. How dear his little girl is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter