Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Feeling of Dread.

Today I woke up with a weird feeling. I woke up early....did a few loads of wash, half an hour of yoga, took my vitamins, made a power shake (bought some awesome soy fuel stuff over the weekend)...but couldn't shake this feeling.

I got to Little Silver early....they were having a mardi gras celebration at the Java Joint inside...which was funny. Then I went to buy my tickets...BAM. DECLINED. I have no money in my checking account! Figures, the check I wrote for Katie's class trip, the one that Bernie and I sort of disagreed on....cleared sooner then I expected. Now....I don't have enough money to get to work tomorrow. What a Catch 22. Luckily I had a ten dollar bill in my wallet and can scrounge up enough to get home. This sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter