Thursday, July 01, 2004

Last night, late...driving home in the moonlight I enjoyed listening to my most favorite of all Public Radio Stations, WXPN broadcasting from Penn State in Phila. Luckily I was able to catch The_World_Cafe which is my favorite of all radio programs. Our local public radion station, WBJB broadcasting from Brookdale Community College dropped it a bunch of years ago much to my chagrin. In any event, they were featuring one of my favorite "world music" performers,
Angelique_Kidjo.

It was a beautiful ride home.

I was reminded, not that I need to be...but I was, of how much I love Bernie and reasons why I began to be interested in him, one was our mutual love of WXPN. I hadn't met anyone near me who even knew this radio station exsisted. WXPN and the agreement that Jasmine Rice was far superior to other rices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter