Sunday, December 14, 2003

"If Howard Dean Had his way....." Joe Liberman

Well...today was a crappy day. I felt raw and exposed all day. All I wanted to do was sleep...but that is nearly impossible when its pouring rain and there are two teen-aged girls fighting over computer time, whos music is too loud, whos wearing whos clothes...etc...etc...etc...so on and so on. One is grounded and cannot go out, the other changed her plans to stay home and work on a research project. rrrrrarreerrraaahhh..2 cats in a bag. POURING RAIN ALL DAY. that alone is enough to depress me...

I felt like my skin was crawling. I have developed in the past few months this inflammed rash that seems to be turning into a cronic situation when I feel anxious. Its very red and sore right now. Finally I took a long hot bath and soaked my head. Have you ever soaked your head? Its great. I slathered myself with cortisone. Pretty sexy, huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter