Sunday, December 14, 2003

No Free Space

Here I sit, I am trying to remember what I wanted to write about and I am a complete blank. I'm not sure how or when this happened, however, I have a theory.

I believe my brain has used up all of its RAM. I need a new memory card. I need a brainwashing. Wouldnt it be great if we could wash our brains of useless information? Sure go ahead, ask me to discribe the wardrobe of Wednesday Adams and I have no problem recalling in vivid detail her black and white attire. However, ask me what I wanted to pen here two minutes ago and its gone.

Okay...so John and Katie are singing the Oompa-Loompa song, Matilda is on the television and Pherrin is asking me about painting her bedroom a shade of purple called, California Lilac....

Maybe its just too much external distraction that deferrs my short-term memory. I never had to write everything down before. Maybe I should start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter