Friday, January 09, 2004

Even though I have much to do with Howard Dean's internet campaign, I don't really know if I fully support him.
This email from Bill Bradley (NJ boy) is very powerful and convincing...what I love is the dead-on accuracy of how most Americans feel about politics today...and yes, the Deanies are really trying to make a difference, its exciting to be a part of this moment in history.
read on:

Bradley writes in a fundraising letter to Dean supporters:
"Today I am proud to announce that I have endorsed Howard Dean and joined your
campaign as its 557,983rd member. Your work on this campaign offers
America new hope. ... In a world in which politics is a spectator sport
and for many people campaigns mean sitting at home passively being
manipulated by attack ads and half-truths, your campaign engages active
participation -- not from those who want special favors later, but from
those who dream of building a better world now" (e-mail, 1/6).




_________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter