Monday, January 05, 2004

Monday

So far today has gone according to plan, except for the rain. I woke up at 5am...made coffee...folded and put away a load of laundry while coffee brewed. Did my fotolog and blog stuff...then yoga...then shower...then woke up the kids, made lunches for everyone...including ME! (I've decided to try and bring my lunch...I have a cool plan...always have rice in the fridge, add chicken or shrimp (leftovers from the previous night...today was chicken.. then top it off with frozen veg..add the rice....it stays cold till I get to manhattan)

Drove Pherrin and Gina to school.....precisely at 7am..then had enough time to get to Belmar and purchase my monthly ticket for the train. So...all and all it was great, except for the rain....and even that would be okay, if I had an umbrella...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter