Sunday, January 04, 2004

Haircut 100

Got my hair cut today. Its less wild. Thinned out...if you will. Embarking on the new family lifestyle tomorrow...diet wise.
Exercised tonight...want to wake up early tomorrow for Yoga. Gotta get back into the swing of good life again. Everything is better with lots of H2O and exercise. oh..and love. everything is better with love added value...

The worst type of desolation is a life without close friends. Call a friend today...make a friend today if you need one. Friends are great! Remember, however, to have a friend, you must BE a friend.

I heard a new band on the Brookdale station called, "Sun Kill Moon" and I love them. I dont know if I am spelling their name correctly because there is nothing about them when they are Googled. I want to know more about them...I want their CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter