Friday, January 02, 2004

Holy Smokes! I'm a Gramma.

Today my granddaughter, Sydney was born. 9lbs...I dont have all the details yet. Today was a crazy day. I woke up late, missed the train in Belmar...caught it in Asbury...dragged my way up the Avenue....our elevator was out of order...walked up 12 flights. The stairway door was locked...so we all waited around for hours til someone with the correct key came in. Then I was handed a huge automation project. Then Sydney was born...I ran down the Ave...almost missed the train...but had no ticket and had to pay the insane surcharge. Tonight Bernie took us all to see Peter Pan. Really good movie. the children are just beautiful. I cried of course....

I've been trying to sleep, but cannot. Its taking a toll on my complexion. Im eating Stoneyfield Farms Fat Free French Vanilla yogurt...I love that stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter