Thursday, January 01, 2004

Change is good.

I'm glad that I remain open to change. I was reading a blog that Ive followed for a few years and had not visited in about 6 months. Its amazing that the chap who writes this blog has not changed one bit...even after finding and marrying the alleged woman of his dreams. Still bemoaning the same issues...I mean, okay...some people have REAL problems, but this guy just cannot see the forest for the trees.

I suppose its just a matter of perspective and patience. For me...its also a matter of hormones and phases of the moon. I always know when I am going to pull out of my sometimes funk. I start realizing that I am who I am and I like who I am and nothing outward will change who I am

Sometimes I feel like I could never fit into society. Loner. Then I think...why? Okay..so I don't want to bend to the expectations of society at large...no, I don't want to be a soccer mom and drive a minivan and have perfect hair. I want to be forever passionate about life and where mine is headed...excited for the budding lives of my children. I want them to not be afraid and achieve their dreams. And I remember that no outward appearance can take this away from me. Even if I do end up driving a minivan.

I feel cloudy sometimes. then, cloudy...bright. Then bright and optimistic. Now I feel bright and optimistic. I feel light and child-like...and all my senses are alight. Like....when I look at Bernie and he knows what I am thinking. He knows my heart. His intuition startles me, but its so amazing. He knows what I need without my ever asking. I love that he is always kind. No matter what, he is always patient and understanding. I wonder if he ever gets angry? I have witnessed cranky..and frustrated..but not anger.

I love that he is always kind to his daughter. She will know how a man should treat her and not go through years of abuse...she will know better right from the start. Daddies need to be good to their little girls. Gina and I marvel at Bernie...thinking of how we were ignored by our own Fathers. However, that is the way it was....nothing can change it now.....but I have been able to break away from men who treat me in a manner I do not appreciate....

Bernie should be on a pedestal. A shining example of how a man should be. I love you, Bernie. Stay Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter