Saturday, December 27, 2003

Saturday Morning.

Its all a blurr...one day into the next. Yesterday I slept almost all day. This is the way I am, I go, go, go...then CRASH. Next year I need to not do that so much. Keep regular hours. Sounds so boring!

Anyway. Today is Saturday. This afternoon I will visit my brothers, exchange more gifts, eat more stuff. I am on a salt, sugar, fat binge. Its sort of making me sick...but I figure...okay, do it now. Get it out of your system and do the cleansing fast in January. I think I am done though....until I am faced with cannoli later.

I am trying to figure out what to bring over to my brothers. My sister-in-law has a cheese phobia. I thought it was just with my food, since I use all sorts of cheeses that repluse her....made from sheep's milk...etc. However, Gina told me last night she was having trouble with Gina's lasagne, poking at the cheese filling....so I dont feel so bad. When she found out it was a Stouffers Lasagne, she felt better. hehehe...that cracks me up. Processed foods are so much worse than the off chance of ingesting Pecorino Romano. But...hey, we all have our phobias.

It is deliciously quiet in my house right now. I can actually think. They only sound is my fingers...drumming on the keys.
I am sitting midst another big mess from Auntie Gina...she came by around 11pm last night bearing gifts...

I want to also publically Thank Gina...who has helped me tremendously over the years. Especially this Christmas..I couldnt have pulled it off without her! She is a great friend and wonderful person to know. I am blessed to have her in my life. Since the Second Grade....you can come and live with us when you get old, honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter