Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
The wisdom to know the difference.


These words never meant so much as they do now. Im driving myself crazy over things I CAN change...and will change but have to change gradually, and methodically. Do the next right thing. Don't overreact. Remain calm. I've driven myself into a FRENZY and now I am paying a physical fine...the hives could be stress related. I gotta calm down. deep breath. regroup. all is well...just go with the flow.

I was really upset about my job. About the way things are going. My manager promising pie in the sky and delivering a smashed yankee doodle. Oh well, so I thought it would be different? Being always hopeful, I thought so.

Gotta move on. Get over it.

But you know...part of the problem is being able to process things out. They have to be properly addressed or they dont resolve. Like...jumping from one thing to another...I cannot do this. Like any grief, it must be properly dealt with. I dont have tons of patience. MY BAD. It really difficult for me, when I feel passionately about something to just sit and wait.
Good things come to those who wait they say. Okay...one foot in front of the other. So I cant fix everything RIGHT NOW but I can do what I can do today to get there.
Exhale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter