Tuesday, February 24, 2004

How do you spell R-E-L-I-E-F?

I spell it...B-E-R-N-I-E.
Thanks!

Well, I figure that most of my saddess is in fact, hormonal. On the way home from work I broke into tears over some sappy half-country-western new "alternative" song that I cannot even recall. Thats when it hit me.....what day of the month is it?

At least I can recognize it. I have little patience for woman who use "PMS" as an excuse to treat people poorly. Its not a reason to act like an asshole for a week. Trust me, I've been to hell and back with this stuff. Tried all the medications, Buspar, Zoloft, Xanax...none of them worked. Its just this thing. When I start obsessing over minut things that are none of my business then I know I am in trouble. When I lose my temper over my daughters wardrobe...opps! there it is! Crying over country songs is really random and scary..but it happens. I was simply scanning the car radio! The best advice at this time is to just say..NO COMMENT...and lay low...this too shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter