Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Not much to say today. I feel: Mellow. Happy. Relaxed. I need to sleep. I kinda wish I could "go to bed" I've never been much of a sleeper. I tend to not sleep much and then crash. I sort of think of sleeping as a waste of time...but in reality, sleep make your time awake more productive. So, I will try to go to sleep. Usually a good book helps. Hopefully one day I won't have to "go to bed" alone every night. At least I don't sleep on my couch anymore. I used to just always sleep on my couch. I just have no regard for sleeping in a certain room alone. Never got into it. Even as a kid...didn't sleep much. Some days I really want to sleep though. Like, if I havent slept for a few nights in a row. I usually average 4 hours of sleep per night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter