Sunday, April 04, 2004

Today is
Palm_Sunday The gospel today will be the re-telling of the Passion of the Christ. Its the longest mass of the year, however, the most important. Most people think they are doing themselves a favor by going to mass on Easter or Christmas. Nope, Palm Sunday is the day, plus you get lovely parting gifts.

As a girl I would love making mini-palm crosses during the reading of the passion. I don't know why, but being catholic, with all of its dogma and issues still seems very mysterious and holy to me. Maybe its the frankenscense. The ritual makes me feel like I'm taking part in something ancient.

Nothing much to say, feeling very un-motivated this weekend. Just taking it slow. Having my period on the weekend is totally ruining things, plus...everyone is full of snot. Why don't 11 year old boys want to get the ton of green goo OUT of their heads? He's up to his 4th tissue load at this writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter