Sunday, March 28, 2004

Spring Cleaning-Most of the Weekend.

Today, despite last nights horrible pain I woke up early. Im amazed, because I took 2 tylenol PM just to stop my legs from torturing me and get to sleep....approximately 2am.

So anyway, I woke up around 6:33 (its always 6:33 on the weekend) decided it was entirely too early so went back to sleep until 8:30. Got out of bed, drove to Wawa for a coffee, and went grocery shopping. Beating the crowds is good. This chore has to be done, best to get it out of the way early.

I came home, cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs and more coffee for the fam. Decided, its a good day to have an early dinner, so I started a pot roast and baked a lemon meringue pie.

Now I am switching to spring drapery in the living room and then going to finish cleaning upstairs.

It feels good to get a lot of things accomplished. Time management has met its finest hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter