Saturday, March 20, 2004

Not much to say.
Everything to do.

Work is overwhelming
Home is out of control

Love is grand!

So, I received my inheritance of a solid mahogany circa 1928 Jenny Lind bedroom suite. Its very delicate. I am thinking my bedroom looks like a bed and breakfast room. Bernie has been working very hard helping me refurbish the room. To day he fixed the door ways added new door knobs and door stops. He shaved down the edge of the door so that it would smoothly close. THere is much to do. He dismantled a really cheap old dresser I had yesterday and hauled it away. He bought all sorts of wires and extensions so that we can move "PC Central" from my living room to my dining room. So much yet to do. More furniture to remove, boxes to be packed and stored. Old unneeded clothing to give to charity.

Now I must drive 4 15 year old girls and one 15 year old boy to the movies...ciaoooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter