Thursday, March 11, 2004

Easy Listeners

I do this thing. When I really like a CD I listen to it over and over and over. There is one CD that I cannot stop listening to: Parachutes from Coldplay. Its thier first CD to make it big. I don't know why I find it eternally gripping.

One of my favorite songs is:
SHIVER

On and on from the moment I wake
To the moment I sleep’
I’ll be there by your side’
Just you try and stop me’
I’ll be waiting in line’
Just to see if you care.

Did she want me to change
But I change for good.
And I want you to know.
But you always get your way’
I wanted to say’

Don’t you Shiver Shiver’ Shiver

I’ll always be waiting for you’
So you know how much I need ya’
But you never even see me’ do you

And this is my final chance of getting you.

On and on from the moment I wake....
Did she want me to change...

Sing it loud and clear.
I’ll always be waiting for you.
Yeah I’ll always be waiting for you.

And it’s you I see’ but you don’t see me.
And it’s you I hear’ so loud and clear.
I sing it loud and clear.
And I’ll always be waiting for you’.

So I look in your direction’
But you pay me no attention’
And you know how much I need you’
But you never even seen me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter