Saturday, May 08, 2004

The unfortunate situation in Iraq. Gung ho beat em up....guess it backfired, georgie boy. War actually is HELL. I hope the American voting public is finally waking up to the realization of exactly how clueless he is...pretends to be?

Point to ponder:
Who decided woman should shave their legs and armpits? I am truly interested in finding out the origin of this practice. Are all woman supposed to resemble children? Why is hair ugly? Who decided this?

Don't get me wrong. I shave all appropriate parts of my body, according to the rules of fashion. I really wonder why, though. I can't stop now, its too late.

Fashionitzas:
WW DAILY reports that Green was the color this spring (along with stripes). I think its hot pink. Maybe more people look good in Pink than Green.
Green is tricky. Electric blue is making a big come-back on the street.

Fashionitza quote
"I'm in woman's slippers" said fashionitza on the NJ Transit, trying to impress FIT Hottie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter