Monday, July 12, 2004

Smooth Sailing

You know your having a good day when your greatest concern is whether to weather the weather or take the subway. I weathered it. So I was a bit damp, but it was a warm wet.

This past weekend was chock full of changes. Bernie and I gave our relationship a major push to the next level. Details as they become more clear. We also spent lots of time dreaming about household renovations, which is really fun. I found new homes (hopefully) for the three kittens and even gave away Tiger, the mother cat. I just have my ginger boy left and he is loving life as the only cat in the house.

I'm really happy. Dreams are coming true. I feel peaceful and full of love and hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger abd al-Hadi said...

That sounds great. I wish you all the best.

July 13, 2004 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Angelissima said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 13, 2004 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Angelissima said...

Alright! thanks to William aka: http://theangrychicken.blogspot.com
(argh! I forget the HTML for this)
anyway, thanks Will for enabling comments on my blogissima.

July 13, 2004 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter