Sunday, November 07, 2004

You've seen all the maps.

You know, the maps all over cyberspace of "Jesusland" or the "United Evangelical States of America". I saw a good one today on Banned. (stacie merrill's "other" fotolog) of the pre-Civil War map of the USA..looking strangely like it does from the 2004 Presidential election.

I'm just now getting over the shock. I want to crawl back into my hole until 2007. Do you also realize that GWB gets to choose a few chief justices before its all said and done? Bye-bye freedom of speech. Hello coat-hangers in the alley. Iraq is in a state of emergency. If WAR wasn't bad enough. I wonder how many Catholics would fight against an army attacking the Vatican City? This holy war against terrorism cannot be won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter