Saturday, January 24, 2004

Saturday!

I love, love, love, love, love Saturday!

I didnt roll out of bed until about 10:30...my automatic coffee maker is on the fritz...so I have been making "old skool" percolator coffee..and its damned good! I may never go back.

Bernie stopped by with Genevieve, she needed a little pre-party prep....aka: lint and loose thread removal, braids, and the finishing touch...girlie glitter. She is such a lovely child, just a bit of attention to detail and she is magnificient.
Can't fault Bernie for that...he's a guy, and not the least bit metrosexual. I just hate the thought of anyone looking at Genevieve and saying...oh, the motherless child. People can be so mean, especially were he has her going to school. The most image-centric prep school available. Sometimes she says things to me, that I know she probably wouldnt say to her dad, about her looks, how she feels...normal girl stuff...but someone is saying something to her to make her feel this way she is only five years old.... Maybe I am paranoid, but I know how cruel children can be. Im glad to be able to help.

I am burning Nag Champa to the chagrin of my kids. They HATE the aroma...but I love it. I am thinking about finishing up my porch project, I want to get it done, but I just need the spirit to move me.

I am more interested in my new
Seeds_of_Change catalog. I love to make things grow...and this is a great organic seed resource.

Well, I opted for Chili...Im gonna make the chili....its a great saturday thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter