Friday, February 13, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Even though its the silliest "holiday" I just dig Valentines day. It helps that I am deeply love an amazing man and lets face it, everyday may as well be Valentines Day. Bernie makes it so. I never want to let romance die in our lives. It makes things sort of "deep red velvet". Its not difficult to stay passionate....or it shouldn't be. It will not be.

Read up on the history (fable or legend) of ST.
VALENTINE'S DAY

"And don't forget your Mom...." is what this kid in the video game store told my son today. "Mom is always your favorite Valentine, because she feeds you and does your laundry" He went on to say, "I miss living with my Mom, now I have to eat out like..every night, it sucks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter