Thursday, February 05, 2004

V.D.
Well, St. Valentine's Day is upon us. The most hated of all Hallmark holidays....hehe. Well, I love it. I think celebrating love is a good thing any day of the month. I even love all the excuses people give for attempting to thwart its onslot. I say, whats the big deal? So, once a year you send your sweetie some flowers...if you're not prone to doing so any other time of the year, here is the perfect opportunity. All girls love flowers...I dont care what they say. Just like candy...I've yet to meet a woman who doesnt appreciate a good piece of chocolate. Diamonds, ARE a girls best friend...so get over it. The worst guy is the guy who can't wrap his mind around the diamond concept.

So, I will get lots of heat for these "bourgeoise" opinions. Considering that I despise most commercially ruined holidays...ie: Christmas and Easter...but for some reason, the whackiness of boxer shorts with big hearts on them cheers me.

I've worked in many offices. Its fun to watch the "Tournement of Roses" on Valentines Day. Its like, if your husband or boyfriend neglects to send you flowers on Feb 14, your day is ruined. Well, not really....I mean, I have had lots of lonely VDs..what I am saying is it is always fun to watch a woman presented with Roses.

There is just something fun for everyone on Valentines Day...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter