Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Toos Day

So, today...Raj and I decided to just wander around. I don't know if he had a destination in mind other than "outside" but we started off at Madison Square Park and I was intrigued by a marble building, then an upscale indo-pak outdoor restaurant called, Tabla. We kept walking up 25th, I dragged him to find out what this oddly shaped building was..it was, the 165th Regimne Armory (a historical landmark) then Raj kicked into gear and decided we needed to have excellent Indian Tea..so, we travelled up Lexington Ave to 29th and stopped in to
Kalustyans the best middle eastern food store I have ever seen! I could spend days and hundreds of dollars there. Then we went on to enjoy a tea at Shaheen's. A really fun walking afternoon break to be sure. I bought Naan, Dal, Moog Bean and Saffron Rice. I can't wait to cook it up this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter