Sunday, May 16, 2004

What's up with me now?

Have not made an entry in a while.
~Fotolog Meetup, talked too much and stayed out way past my bedtime.
~Meet the cop who gives out tickets in Little Silver and asked him why.
~Met an old man on the street who sold me chandelier earrings and told me mauve stories.
~Walked the beach barefoot at midnight with Bernie. Low tide..very very low. kissed under the stars and walked through the sleeping seaside town. It seemed like a dream. No moon; only lapping white waves of a black blanket sea.

I could never live in the "city" when I know the sea is here.

~Saturday and Sunday were dedicated to family activities. Swimming, grilling, boardwalk and movies.

Saw "Troy" tonight. It was pretty good. Brad Pitt was just too pretty, but not as pretty as Orlando Bloom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter