Tuesday, July 20, 2004

All about Falafel III

Before I discuss my most recent and best yet Falafel find, I must state that for some odd reason I can no longer cut and paste text into my blog nor can I insert links.

This makes me very sad.

Okay, back to Falafel. Today I visited Pita Pan Cafe on 9th between 22nd and 23 (I think) it was the best yet. (I would insert a link, but I can't) Anyway, the falafel with hummus was scrumptious. Lots of fresh veggies included. The texture was somewhat more like Pita Hut, green and earthy.

It passed the ultimate test in my book. My belly felt happy after I consumed this dish. I also tried the Carrot Smoothie which was simply carrot, celery and strawberries. Quite yummy!

Go to the Pita Pan Cafe. Its clean. Lots of nice tables and great airconditioning.


1 Comments:

Blogger William said...

A) We're about to get you cutting and pasting to your heart's delight
B) Too bad you only found this place two days before you change offices. You're going to have plenty of Pita hunting at the new digs.

W

July 21, 2004 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter