Monday, September 06, 2004

OUCH!

We did a lot this weekend. Transformed three bedrooms. I did something horrible to my back and its killing me. I dread going back to NYC tomorrow. I don't feel well at all.
Anyway. The bedrooms look beautiful. It took 2 coats of white to cover the dark maroon in pherrin's room which is now a lovely shade of blue named, Salty Tear. Pherrin choose a gorgeous green shade. Its the color of sea glass...called Winter Mint.

John's room is a subtle grey tone aptly named, Sparrow. lots of scraping, taping, painting, up and down ladders, sanders racing...shop-vacs. I love bernie's shopvac. I think I should just start using it for everything. No more stray legos or lite-brite pieces to worry about...just scoop them all up and sort it out later.

My head is pounding, my back is throbbing and everything else just hurts. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter