Sunday, August 08, 2004

Weekends go by too fast!

Friday we settled on the site for marriage ceremony and the dinner afterwards. Its a beautifully restored mansion by the sea. The menu is exquisite. Now all we need to do is find a ship's capt, mayor or minister to officiate. I feel completely committed and already spiritually bonded to Bernie. I felt this way from the moment I walked into his house. It was an odd sensation. I walked up, I'll never forget...he was sitting on his sofa reading. I was nervous and watched him for a minute or two outside before I rang the bell. I felt overwhelmed. Like a cosmic convergence..like, THIS MAN is special. I rang the bell and walked inside. I immediately felt a rush, I can't explain it but I knew I would never leave him.

I've only told him this story recently. It is, of course a process of getting to know a person. I'm not an easy person to deal with. I have lots of stories. I have lots of family. I've lived a lot in my life so far...I tend to frighten mere mortals.

Bernie est un ange que je suis convaincu. comment pourrait environ incarner le tout ce qui est si bon et vrai. Je suis stupéfait par mes possibilités d'aimer quelqu'un tellement complètement, finalement. Je regarde dans son beau visage et vois pour toujours. Je pourrais regarder dans est des yeux pendant million d'années et rester sans fin facinated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter