Sunday, August 01, 2004

All about Falafel V

Not much to say about the falafel and hummus at Ali Baba on MacDougal St. across from Mamouns. I dont even want to bother giving you any more details other than it was not good. Maumoun's is across the street and way more awesome.

Hey, check out this site map of NYC streets in words. Its very interesting.

Well. The weekend flew by. Friday was Kate's birthday and we had a major bash. Check my Fotolog for the details.

Saturday I decided to go shopping and finally buy myself some summer clothes. Bernie and I went to Scarbourgh Fair for dinner and we were not impressed. They are here by banned from the reception list. We did however find a gorgeous place in Ocean Grove and Im hot on its trail for details.

I've been having fun checking out my new camera's features. There are so many cool things. Like, it has a setting for "nightscenes". I took a few really gorgeous photos of the moon rise over the Atlantic last night.

Otherwise, Im going to try to get some good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter