Wednesday, November 10, 2004

What is going on!

Ever have a day when like, stuff is going wrong. Weird stuff. Okay, first I wake up and that was okay. One of my daughters was having this clothing dilemma and not only missed her school bus, but still wasn't ready for Bernie to give her a ride before he went to work, so lots of screaming and yelling happening.

I refused to drive her until it was time to drive Genevieve to school (she doesnt have a school bus, so I drive her every morning and Bernie picks her up in the afternoon.) Its so unnecessary, she should be able to get herself up and dressed in an hour. So, she was crying, carrying on...blah blah. She was half an hour late to school.

I found Bernie's lunch left on the kitchen counter, also.

Then the email program I need to perform my job decided to disappear off the face of cyberspace. So, lost a few hours there until it came back up. Then my camera decided to start acting crazy and it refuses to stay "on" so I couldnt take any photos while I waited for Trakken to emerge.

Ive been working on this project that seems like pulling teeth. Today I finally figured out the best way to translate the changes from our members to the tech team and they seemed to know absolutely nothing about what I was talking about..at first..but then I found out someone was working on the tools we need to transition and that was good.

Bobby, the shaved lhasa apso, is acting crazy..shivering and shaking like mad...I think hes sick. My cat is acting insane.

On the upside, its a gorgeous day. and I got my haircut yesterday and thats cool. We've managed to keep the back porch heated with firewood last night. Its kinda fun learning how to manage this wood-burning stove, keeping the delicate balance of fire and air transitioned into a heating source using wood cut from the farm.

So, really...I have no problems. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter