Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So, today was a good day. Made the train, had time to get a coffee and a paper....then some schmuck had to sit next to me in a two seater and start breathing my air. The diesel fumes where pouring in at this location. The drawbridge was up...we missed our connection in Newark...had to wait for the 9:15. Okay..so they have this new HUB in Secaucus. The trains are now PACKED OUT from Newark SRO all the time.

Anyway...work is flowing at an even pace this month. Dean is on track for over 1,000 Meetups...they are hoping for 2,000 in February. Its crazy. Lots of good exposure. Our Christmas Party is on Friday night...should be fun, Bernie is going to come up with me...yay!

Today was quite nice weatherwise. No wind cutting my face to ribbons up the avenue. I think I have gain 7 lbs this past month. I noticed my clothes seems tighter...My scale says 5lbs..but I think its 7. Too much candy. This happens every year from Halloween though New Years Day. Candy...I love it. Then January comes and its 90 days till summer...oops!

Christmas is really sneaking up on me this year. I am totally unprepared. I am so busy with work, I have no time to shop... I dread it really. I know what I want to buy..so I think I will take one day this weekend and just DO IT. Get it all done in one day and thats it.

Bernie and I had a long talk tonight. I love that we seem to be able to communicate very well. I'm not afraid to tell him anything...which is a marvel to me. I hope he feels the same way, I'm somewhat sure he does. We don't agree on everything but the good thing is that I respect his opinions and can value his point of view. This is a big switch from my usual hammering of my point as the only opinion that matters. I suppose it is respect and perhaps not being challenged on a topic I feel highly passionate about. See..maybe it is that we are on the same page as far as what might make passions flair to the point of ire...that is the big difference. The good difference.

I just love him, for him...The way he is....so many little things...things he is unaware of that are so attractive. Just being himself. I can't believe I almost let him slip away. Bernie is a treasure. He is an island to discover. I want to know every grain of his sand, intimately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter