Wednesday, January 14, 2004

ITS SNOWING!
Second big snow of this winter, first of this year. Today was a pretty good day. I found out that I can download music off of our VAST server into my minidisc player...yay! Meetup has an incredible array of music on its servers....oh man, this is sooo good.

I'm extremely tired this evening. I fell asleep around 8:30 but woke up around 10 when Bernie called.....I should have gone back to sleep as he insisted (I really don't sleep all that much) but I need to type up a document.

Tonight was the Fotolog Meetup, but, its just too cold to stay out in the city. I couldnt wait to get home. Bernie picked up tickets to the "Songwriters Showcase" this friday...I really wanted to see that ....Im so glad he remembered.
My birthday is on Sunday too. I can't believe another year has gone by.

Well...thats all for now. I feel happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter