Monday, January 12, 2004

Justified

My story bores me now. Its outrageous to some, mundane to others. Judgements are natural...and I simply cannot waste time thinking back on it...reliving it. Feeling the pain over and over...like picking a scab.

Stuff has to be known, its important. I want to know everything. Good, bad, evil, beautiful.

I think of what you had to live with as a child and then as a man. My life pales in comparison. This is nothing to what you've had to endure.

The best that I can be is now. The best that I can be....is now. Better yet to come. Better yet to come.

I know what I know. I love who I am...all of it. No shame, no secrets, no lies, no sorrows.

You are the only one who knows me...all of me.
I want to make you happier than you could ever dream. I want to walk into the light of a brand new beautiful day full of hope and promise. We've been through the fires....never again. I'll won't let you down, my friend...Lets have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter