Saturday, January 17, 2004

Last night, Bernie and I saw an awesome show. Our local NPR affliate and cool music radio station,

The_Night_Songwriters_Showcase. The show opened with Mark Geary, Irish transplant, whos brother owns, Sin E in the East Village....(second Sin E reference today...) He performed with Brendan O'Shay...they were both intense and fun.

Then came Mike Errico....the reason why I wanted to come to this show. He is a very passionate, engaging performer...using an unconventional style.....I can't go into it now...its too late. Just know this...If you have the opportunity to see him live, GO. You wont be disappointed. Bernie bought me both of his CDs and I had them autographed.

Jonatha Brooke, was okay...Her guitars are very clean and shiney and she wore a cool shirt, but all of her songs were bitter and depressing.

So we had a great evening...perfect kick off for my Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter