Sunday, June 06, 2004

I was drifting in and out of sleep in wonder of you. I knew what I needed to know: that you were beside me, had touched me, body and soul, that I was in love, an impossible miracle. You. The miracle of you.You were there beside me, real, in the flesh, warm in my arms Both of us, knowing everything that could not be said, cannot be ever, but moments like this when saying doesn't matter, would be superfluous. Nothing else separating us. Nothing at all. Only connecting. No words for it. I never knew delight before that moment. Wonderful. And it was. Full of wonder, My world wrapped here in my arms. Your heart beating stedily as you sleep, the constant comfort of your breathing continues through the night. Hearing the rain in the darkness. Our comfort complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter