Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today is my brother, Chris', 41st Birthday. Happy Birthday, Chris.
He lives with my parents in FLA. May 16 was my Father's 68th birthday and I forgot to send him a card or even to call. I did call 5 days later when I remembered.

So now, I feel like I better not call Chris, or my Dad will feel even MORE neglected. I don't have Chris' new cell phone number, either. Oh well. I guess I will wait 5 days and wish him a happy belated birthday ;-)

Just kidding...he reads my blog almost everday!

----

Yesterday I took the subway (whoa. I hate the subway, being claustrophobic) uptown to the Capezio Theater Store to buy leotards and special dance tights for Pherrin. I took a few good photographs before the memory was used up in Bernie's awesome camera that I am borrowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter