Monday, December 22, 2003

I am baking cookies this afternoon. I didnt go into the city....pherrin is sick, she never gets sick...so this was interesting. Its great to work from home. I can get most of my work done before (working 5:30- 12:00) I took a shower around noon and fell asleep till 3pm. I had all sorts of weird dreams. At one point I woke up and started coughing like mad. Apparently, I feel into such a hard sleep that I had my mouth wide open (and probably snoring). My throat was like sandpaper; I couldnt swallow. So, I coughed...and fell back to sleep. Katie woke me up asking if she could visit her friend Melissa...so, I got up and drove her there and stopped off at Pathmark for a few essential items that are pretty much all we are dealing with until after christmas. This season has been the leanest in history. My salary is at an all time low and for some reason, the aunties that usually send large cheques for the children failed to do so. I am trying to just make things happy and homey and hopeful. I just hope they are happy with what few items they will have. Thankfully, Bernie is producing the major cool christmas item. Something they have been asking for...FOREVER...and I would never buy. They will love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter