Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I learned a few things today. One, that my life is as good as it can be right now and I am truly happy with that. Two, I am not freaking out about Christmas anymore. Its not worth it. Im going to go shopping ONE day and thats it. I am going to get a tree and put it up, no worries. Its just one day. I am going to expect nothing...and this way I won't be disappointed. I mean really...christmas has developed into something so overwhelming. I just can't deal. Its like Little League and SUVs. Just give me a simple day, a few well thought out gifts and be done...oh yeah, and a cassata.
Three, bernie. Okay...so you may be tired of hearing about him, but everyday he amazes me with the depth of his kindness and self-less-ness. He is absolutely beautiful...through and through. For the first time in my life I truly feel loved. This makes everything in my life better. It is an amazing and rare event to find someone you are compatible with on every level. To look into his eyes insights a riot within me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter