Sunday, December 21, 2003

mega-more

so today, I re-arranged the dining room to accommodate my massive larger-than-life christmas tree. Bernie cut it down for me. I picked it out a few months ago from my backyard (we grow christmas trees for a tax break) It did not look so big outside..one we got it in...wow! Its really gigantic. Nothing like a giant fresh tree.

Bernie worked on my furnace dilemma all day. Its fried. We made a nice hot fire in the wood-burning stove. I roasted a chicken for dinner and burnt my stomach on the roasting pan. (OUCH). Bernie repaired an open window situation in my attic. I decked the halls with boughs of holly. Its looking quite christmassey in here!

I braided Genevieve's hair. The weather must be changing...the arthrities in my leg is killing me. Well...my bedroom smells like Nag Champa. Its loaded with presents...half wrapped. I know I am making no sense now.

Well, I better turn in. Good night Gentle Readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter